Daegu-Gyeongbuk region, where is the largest location of universities beside capital region, has developed over 70,000 graduates every year from DGIST, POSTEC, Kyungpook National University, and so on. Out of them, over 17,000 graduates are engineers who will lead the cutting-edge industries including IT, AI, ICT, and so on.
Sufficient advanced talents
- Develop over 71,000 graduates every year (as of Sept 2019 – Feb 2020)
- Sufficient graduates with the majors of IT, NT, BT, Intelligent Vehicles, and so on
- Economic labor costs (70% of those in Seoul)
Excellent advanced educational institute clusters
- The largest location of universities beside capital region (51 universities)
- Kyungpook National University (specialized for electronics engineering), POSTEC (specialized for Steel and Bio), Yeungnam University (specialized for Machinery and textile), Keimyung University (specialized for automotive)
Stable labor-management culture
- Low turnover rate: 3.2% (as of 2019)
|No. schools||No. students||No. schools||No. students||No. schools||No. students|
|Daegu Metropolitan City||37||12,104||4||63,084||7||52,254|
* As of 2019.11.12, Source: National Statistical Office
- 만족도 조사현재 페이지의 내용과 사용편의성에 대해서 만족하십니까?
- 담당부서 대구경북경제자유구역청
- 연락처 053-550-1500